If you have any further questions about the security of the website please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- 1. Our definition of personal information
- To us personal information is something that distinguishes individuals from each other by name, date of birth, country, customer number and other certain information given to us by the individual him or herself.
- 2. How we collect personal information
- NLS may collect information when you：
1. Purchase our products and use our services (Name, address, phone number, email address, password, user ID).
2. Sign up for NLS e-mail magazine (E-mail address).
3. Send an inquiry, sign up for a prize competition or a campaign (Name, e-mail address, age, sex)
4. Join / help out with product development (title, handle name, age, occupation, e-mail address)
5. For Agency registration (Name, e-mail address, password, URL to set up a banner, bank information)
6. For staff recruitment (Name, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
All information collected on this site is protected by only NLS and not shared to anyone.
NLS automatically also gathers your internet browser information as you visit our site, such as IP address, cookie information and your activity on the site.
- 3. Using information we collect
- After obtaining the customer’s agreement NLS uses the personal for the following purposes:
1. or shipment and delivery of products, as well as customer support.
2. To inform about new products, new services and further information about NLS.
3. To notify prize winners and send prizes.
4. To accumulate basic data for improving our merchandise selection and customer service.
5. To contact you in response to inquiry forms and resume submissions.
Our company principally never uses your personal information besides the purposes mentioned above, still if we would have to do for some reason – we will notify & announce it to you beforehand.
If there is a situation like this the customer still has the choice to refuse the use of their personal information, but must then accept that there might be some limitations to the use of certain services.
- 4. Information we share with others
- NLS does normally not share your information to any third parties. However, it excludes in the following cases:
1. When a customer in a certain situation accepts the sharing of his or her information.
2. When an offense to our policy and guideline is made.
3. When there is a threat to a person or property, and our information might help out to solve the situation.
4. We may disclose specific information upon governmental request in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so.
We are working with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than NLS.
- 5. Disclosing or reviewing your information
- To update your customer information (name, address, telephone number and email address): please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A limited amount of purchase information may also be available to you. To protect your privacy, we will need to validate your identity before you update or review your information. The period that requires it is assumed to be ten business days or less.
When your request contents need investigation periods more than ten days, we will contact you and let you know when. In that case, the commission might occur within the reasonable range.
- 6. Cookies
We may also analyze information that does not contain personal information for trends and statistics.
- 7. About web beacons
- At NLS we use a web beacon or image data called clear GIF to total the number of the users who accessed this site, and monitoring of the affiliate program that we use.
However, this is not a thing to collect information to specify a customer individually.
- 8. About data logging
- We analyze data logging for the analysis of the tendency, the management of the site, the detection of the trend of the user, and for improvement of the usability.
Data logging mentioned here is not linked with personally identifiable information.
- 9. About links
- This policy applies solely to information collected on the Website.
The Website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of, or maintained by, NLS. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by NLS of those other websites, the content displayed therein, or the persons or entities associated therewith.
- 10. About security
- When you place an order online, your personal information and credit card or debit card information is encrypted using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being stolen or intercepted while being transferred to us. NLS employs reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Such measures may include the use of encryption, password protection, firewalls, internal restrictions and other security measures.
In addition, to understand contents about the privacy and security enough, we perform the office training regularly and try for observing these.
However, we do not warrant or represent that your personal information is completely safe from hackers and other security threats.
- 11. About exemption clause
- Our company never discloses individual information to the third party except the below-mentioned cases.
1. When the informer is requesting the service and the answer.
2. When NLS entrust the job of all or the part of our correspondence to the third party's company, etc.
3. When there is a request from the court, the police, the tax office, and consumer center and the organization with the authority admitted by other laws and ordinances, etc.
In this case, we will disclose the information without the permission of the person accordingly.
In addition, there is a possibility that the information is collected by other users and used when the user voluntarily discloses individual information on the Internet by using services such as e-mail, chat and bulletin boards. As a result, NLS cannot assume all the responsibilities for the damage that the user has suffered. About the security at the time of the information transmission, please manage it in the responsibility of user own.
In addition, when NLS consigns the business information within the range necessary for the accomplishing objective is disclosed. And we do make a contract with consignor not to use the personal information except to achieve the purpose.
- 12. Opt-out
- NLS provides an opt-out option if you do not want to receive emails from us regarding new services and products offered on the website, about the publication of your experiences, or if you do not want to receive information from third parties.
- 13. Policy changes
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please send an email to email@example.com.
- 14. About the affiliate program
- We take part in Affiliate program and also offer our own affiliate Program.
In our affiliate program we trace the movement of the site user by specific information such as cookies, but we do not use this program to specify personal information.